Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MySkill: Symfony 1.4 web development

4 years ago I attended a course of Symfony 1.4 Framework. The teacher of this course was Bayarsaikhan, CEO of Singleton LLC.

It was really amazing. To make websites was too easy and fast. Symfony is very powerful framework to make websites among other frameworks.

This time, I was very young and little st*pid. "Coding with flat PHP is wonder of Programming world." was my motto. 3 years later I've started working for GreenSoft LLC. Then I started coding with Symfony 1.4. I realized 3 years later, Symfony is very simple and powerful to use.

I wrote previous post about making quote.mn website. Symfony will give me power to make this website. Then I'm learning Bootstrap3 CSS Framework.

Sorry about writing about my self. This blog is my online space for me and my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment