Tuesday, April 1, 2014

An old man at bus stop



Uuriintuya.P

When I was young, opposite house's owner an old man lives. He don't go out from his house. But every rainy days, he stands for all day, at bus stop holding an old umbrella. He doesn't sit on bus, and no one visit his house. Just stands alone.



When I see him, I feel so bored and I hope someone will come to him. But nobody come to him. After all buses gone away he walks to his house. Every rainy days...

One day, I decided to meed him. I asked:

- Why you don't catch a bus, so you stands alone cold and rainy days?

He smiled and talked to me:

- My wife died 3 years ago. She use to stand here with her umbrella until I come from my job. How was she feel cold? Every waiting minute is eternal. So I stand here with my umbrella.

His tears dropping just like rain drops....

No comments:

Post a Comment