Sunday, April 6, 2014

Right person



The boy who lives in poorest district is 12 years old. He has 3 younger brothers and sisters and, his mom is sick now.

He walks unhappy because of his family is waiting for him hungry. Going home without any food is very hard now.


Suddenly he realized, a girl in front of him is talking on her phone. Perhaps, her family has not any problem about food. Her wallet is in her hip pocket. He thought: “Waiting for it’s being dropped is now possible. Let me trying to catch it. If a catch and run, she can’t catch me. Because of she took high heels.”

When his family members’ hungry faces are appeared in front of him, his doubt has disappeared. Then he caught her wallet and ran quickly. She yelled and stood behind him. But she didn’t chase him. He ran quickly and quickly. Then he couldn’t open the wallet. When his fear fades away, he felt happiness.

He entered a super market and he collected foods. Then he opened the wallet. But there was not money that he was expected. “32 dollars”, the cashier said. 50 cents only in wallet.  He cried softly, “I lost my money.”

-          “what a unlucky thing.”
He walked slowly.

-          “What is his bills? I’m going to pay that. I took my retirement benefit today.” An old woman said softly.
He couldn’t stop crying. He felt guilty now.

-          “Don’t cry my son. I paid it for you”.  She looks like an angel.

-          “I will return a favor for you”

-          “Your help for people who like me is returning a favor for me. You should be a good person."

Then she went out. He couldn’t stop crying.  Then he went out, the old woman gone away already. 

Tomorrow morning he gave wallet to service of lost properties. Then he felt good mood, yesterday he felt guilty. He decided “I am going to be a good person”.


Every your movement is right, and your attitude is right, you will be a “RIGHT PERSON”.

Myasuren

No comments:

Post a Comment